Want to help out? Here are some examples things that volunteers can do:
- sit at the registration table to receive donations and sign people in
- post directional signs and sidewalk chalk to help guide workshop attendees
- take pictures of workshops and fun stuff
- care for children whose parents are attending workshops
- assist workshop attendees with special needs
- make buttons
- print copies (do you have access to free copes? ...if so we need you!)
If any of these things appeal to you or you have other ideas, please contact us at and tell us what you're interested in.
joining the collective
The skillshare organizing collective is a group of people that regularly volunteer their time to make the skillshare events happen. If you are interested in making a larger commitment to the skillshare, becoming part of the organizing collective may be just the thing for you. If so, contact us at to ask how you can become more involved.